B.I.C no-clean flux for photovoltaic assembly
– Produces high reliable ribbon that interconnects solar cells
– Wetting and drying quickly allowing fast throughput
-Eliminates cleaning process
– Compatible with the most popular EVA
– Can be applied by spraying or dipping
– Conforms to ANSI-J-STD-004, Type ORL0
B.I.C No-Clean flux is zero-halogen, non-rosin organic flux designed specifically for use in tabber and stringer equipment of Photovoltaic Assembly (PV) module industry by soldering tabs to cell contacts. Flux could be applied directly to interconnecting ribbon by hand soldering or auto-equipment with tabber and stringer soldering system, by dipping or spraying. The extremely low solids content (around 2%) and nature of the activator system results in practically no residue left on the cell after soldering. Cell are dry and cosmetically clean as they exit the tabber and stringer machine. Flux has a wider operating window varying with temperature range, and can be used in SnPb, SnAgPb, and Pb-free alloys.
Need to ensure flux is sufficiently applied on the cell to prevent dewetting and residues.